Hello and welcome again to our page.
Your wedding is a very important day and everything you do tends to either be what is the culture or tradition of your family or a desperate need to be different from anything that has happened before. The information below can be tailored to meet either of those needs.
Enjoy part 2 of these tips to help you plan your Ultimate experience.
1) Tell Your Love Story. Have either your officiant or your master of ceremonies share your love story with your guests. A this is your life for your relationship.
2) A Photo Montage. Play a montage of photos of the two of you growing up and then together set to music.
3) Invite Your Guests To Perform. If you have musicians or dancers in the family, ask them to perform at your ceremony or reception.
4) Make Memories With Music. Play your favorite songs and artists during your ceremony and reception, or the songs that your family and friends love. Some fun places to use your favorite tunes include your walk down the aisle, your introduction music, and your parent dances.
5) Dedicate a Song. If there is a song that reminds you of one of your loved ones, have your entertainer dedicate it to them. It can be serious, sentimental, or silly.
6) Thank Your Guests. Take a moment around the cake cutting or at the end of the night to thank your guests. You might invite them to the dance floor to form a big circle and dance together to a song like “That’s What Friends Are For” or “Friends In Low Places.”
Be creative! Make it work for you and your wedding! Enjoy!
For more advice hints and tips visit http://www.livingstonerose.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to use this post in your E-newsletter, blog, or website? You can as long as you include this complete statement: Livingstone Rose Wedding & Events publishes a blog filled with hints and tips for planning your fabulous event. Get your exclusive inspiration, tips and tricks at http://www.livingstonerose.com. Livingstone Rose Weddings & Events is an event planning and design company based in London, serving South-east England and select destination locations.